Imagine you’re speaking with a potential client who says, “why should I use your firm instead of someone else?”
Do you have a great answer to that question?
If you don’t have a clear Value Proposition, sometimes called a USP or Unique Selling Proposition, then I guarantee you’re losing business you might have otherwise won and leaving money on the table.
In this short 7 minute video presentation, you’ll discover:
- Why 98% of recruiters fail to differentiate their firm from the competition
- The 15 most common “unique” selling points I hear from recruiters
- The 3 essential qualities of an effective USP (differentiator)
Does Your USP Pass the “Acid Test”?
Be honest with yourself…
- Is your service offering genuinely UNIQUE? Do you know for a fact that none of your competitors can make the same claim?
- Is your differentiator TANGIBLE? Can clients perceive the value of your service before they’ve experienced it?
- Finally, is your USP one clients actually care about? Is there a clear and compelling BENEFIT from your customer’s point of view – above and beyond what your competitors can also provide?
If the honest answer is “no” to any of the above questions, then help is at hand. I’ve got some powerful ideas I’d like to share with you about how to really differentiate your firm and take clients away from your competitors – even if your firm is smaller and your fees are higher.
If this topic is of interest to you, please join me for a free webinar…
Hope you can make it!
Please post your comments and questions below and I will do my best to answer every single one!