I am proud and excited to share with you the 100th episode of the Resilient Recruiter Podcast! I would like to thank you for listening and following my show, for all the fantastic reviews which I really appreciate. I am humbled by how much people seem to love this show and I don’t take your support for granted – it motivates me to provide really more meaningful content each week.
This podcast has given me a platform to meet truly exceptional people which has been an absolute privilege. For the 100th episode, let me share the seven common habits of million-dollar billers who unselfishly shared their stories of humble beginnings, resilience, and success.
I never thought that I would be reaching a hundred episodes! Thank you for all the overwhelming support. It is my pleasure to share key learnings from our superstar guests, starting with the 7 #habits of million-dollar billers. #TheResilientRecruiter! #recruitment #recruiter #training #coachingTweet
Episode Outline and Highlights
- [3:08] Three things that are not common factors from million-dollar billers I interviewed.
- [4:46] Habit #1: Niche market mastery.
- [6:00] Habit #2: Planning and productivity.
- [6:36] Habit #3: Metrics.
- [7:17] Habit #4: Repeat business or recurring revenue.
- [8:36] Habit #5: High volume and high value.
- [10:15] Habit #6: Partnership.
- [12:22] Habit #7: Growth mindset.
Three Factors That Are Not in Common From Million-Dollar Billers I Interviewed
Before I dive into the seven common habits of million-dollar billers I interviewed, allow me to share the factors that were not common among them. The first one is their market sector. The million-dollar billers who I have interviewed come from very different specializations and industries. The next one is personality: from extremely dynamic and extroverted people to some who are confidently quiet and introverted, and of course everything in between. Lastly, this one surprises me the most, some working like machines working 12-15 hours a day while some work way fewer hours than others.
7 Common Habits of Million-Dollar Billers
At least 25 of the 96 people I interviewed in this show are solo million-dollar billers. So if it is not about the market sector, personality, or number of hours they work, what are the common factors? Here then are the seven common habits of million-dollar billers I interviewed:
- Niche mastery.
- Planning and productivity.
- They know their metrics.
- Repeat business or recurring revenue.
- High volume and high value.
- Growth mindset.
I will not deep dive on each of these habits, but I am looking forward to covering it in my subsequent episodes.
About Our Inner Circle Program
Speaking of growth mindset and continuous learning and development, I can give you a proven process to double or triple your billings and to generate a consistent predictable flow of placements. If you’d like to learn more, go ahead and book a free Strategy Session here.
If there are seven #habits that will highly increase your chance in becoming a #top biller, what would that be? Hear it only in this episode of #TheResilientRecruiter! #recruitment #recruiter #training #coachingTweet
This podcast is proudly sponsored by i-intro®.
i-intro® is an end-to-end retained recruitment platform. Our technology and methodology allows recruiters to differentiate themselves from the competition, win more retained business, bigger fees and increase their billings. Be sure to mention Mark Whitby or The Resilient Recruiter for a 25% discount. Book your free, no obligation consultation here: www.recruitmentcoach.com/retained
People and Resources Mentioned
- James Caan on LinkedIn
- Greg Savage on LinkedIn
- Anne Swain on LinkedIn
- Jordan Rayboy on LinkedIn
- Rich Rosen on LinkedIn
Connect with Mark Whitby
- Get your FREE 30-minute strategy call
- Mark on LinkedIn
- Mark on Twitter: @MarkWhitby
- Mark on Facebook
- Mark on Instagram: @RecruitmentCoach
Related Podcast You Might Enjoy
- TRR#13 How to Generate Warm Leads On LinkedIn
- TRR#81 James Caan on the 10 Characteristics of Highly Successful Recruitment Entrepreneurs
- TRR#64 The Recruiter Roadmap to Recovery: How to Thrive in a Post-Pandemic World, with Greg Savage
- TRR#90 How to Build a World-Class Talent Development Program, with Ann Swain
- TRR#46 How to Run a Million Dollar Recruiting Firm From Your RV, with Jordan Rayboy
- TRR#67 Think Like a Big Biller: How to Get Repeat Business and Referrals, with Rich Rosen
If you’ve been enjoying the podcast, please take two minutes to leave a review. Your review is greatly appreciated because it helps us attract a bigger audience and help more recruiters. “Support the podcast and leave a review here”.